Friday, October 5, 2012

Dragon Age Set 3 Slated for January 2013 Release

In the realm of RPGs I really love that I can't find anyone to play with, this is exciting news. Dragon Age Set 3 has an official drop date, for sometime in January according to ICv2. Dragon Age uses the AGE System from Green Ronin, which is actually a great game system, and one which they have said will eventually get a proper treatment with its own license-free edition. Some of the seeds for the AGE System are evident in prior Green Ronin games (True20, Mutants & Masterminds) but it is distinct on its own merits.

Anyway, looking forward to this. Maybe I can finally talk some of my players in to trying Dragon Age out...I think a lot of my tabletop cohorts are simply not sufficiently in to the Dragon Age universe as I am, thus why it is a harder sell. Maybe....hard to say! I'll have to bring it up again soon, see if I can generate some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment