Thursday, September 5, 2013

30 Days of Dungeons & Dragons Day 5

Day 5: Your Favorite Set of Dice/Individual Die

This one has to go to a special gray die with black lettering that I got at a 1989 convention in Phoenix (I think) and may have been part of a set of slate gray dice. It was a die I used regularly for a couple years when I ran Cyberpunk 2020, and it always seemed to roll a 7-10. I still have that die, and although I am sure it has some air pocket causing it to skew, it's still fun to drag out on occasion.

I don't have a lot of dice stories outside of that, although I own a lot of dice, as most of us do. My favorite dice story is a long time gaming friend of mine, who still has his original gumby dice from the seventies, worn so smooth as to be almost impossible to read at times!


No comments:

Post a Comment