Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Days of Dungeons & Dragons Day 11

Day 11: Favorite Adventure I have Run

I've run a lot of self-made scenarios, and tend to favor them. I have actually run a fair number of the older 1E modules, including the Slavers Series, Secret of Bone Hill, Keep on the Borderlands, Tomb of Horrors, White Plume Mountain, Castle Amber, and others I have since forgotten about.

Of all the published modules I have run, I think the one I had the most fun as a GM with was this:


Aside from putting the legacy of Acererak and his vile tomb in to a larger context, it added some other evil places and notions to the mix, including an evil necromantic city of bones and the lost city of Moil and its legacy...and of course a replica copy of the original ToH module.

 I ran this campaign module for many, many sessions and my players and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment