Monday, March 6, 2017

Daring Tales of Adventure Codex print edition for $44.99

The Daring Tales of Adventure Codex for Savage Worlds is apparently a compilation of all four of the prior books in this series, in a hard cover 8.5X11 format. That's cool enough in and of itself....these are sixteen great adventures, and while I haven't owned the pulp editions of these books I do have the scifi compilations and the recent Chivalry adventures from Triple Ace Games, which is enough for me to want these. But the price....what's up with that?!?!? $13.98 for 360 pages of content....I can't help but feel like this is some sort of error....(UPDATE) okay it is $44.99 now, which sounds like the correct price to me. Still worth it! Triple Ace Games are great books.

Anyway, if it's not (and hell, right now it doesn't really matter: that's the official price it's listed at) I strongly suggest any Savage Worlds fan (or pulp adventure fan) secure a copy....


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was too good to be true.....must clearly have been an error then!

      Delete