From the promo:
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures includes:
- Corruptions that can turn your character into a monster, from a blood-drinking vampire to a savage werewolf.
- Character options to help heroes face the forces of darkness, including horror-themed archetypes, feats, spells, and more.
- Rules for sanity and madness, giving all the tools needed to drive characters to the brink and beyond.
- Tips and tools for running a scary game, along with expanded rules for curses, diseases, haunts, and fleshwarping to bring your nightmares to life.
- New templates to turn your monsters into truly terrifying foes, from creatures made from living wax to the stalker that cannot be stopped.
Unfortunately my Pathfinder/Ravenloft conversion campaign just started, so I could really use this book NOW.....but I guess when it arrives in July it will be with plenty of time to prep a future campaign that takes advantage of the thematics in the book.
First Curse of Strahd, now Pathfinder Horror....I did not expect 2016 to be the "year of horror" in fantasy gaming.