Thursday, September 25, 2014

Feng Shui 2: Action Move RPG Kickstarter

This one I'd love to back if I wasn't so risk-averse to Kickstarters. It's already blazing along with a huge level of success ($101 K over the modest $8K goal with 22 days to go as of 9/25), and I am sure it will be available at retail, where I prefer to throw money to support (because honestly if the FLGS went away I'd have to host my games somewhere else, and I hate the thought of having to figure out where that "somewhere else" would be....)

Anyway, Feng Shui is one of my all time favorite games from the nineties that I once again never got to play enough of, though I did manage to run a few short campaigns and play on occasion. It's an Atlas Game and frankly they will produce something that'll literally knock your socks off.



Feng Shui 2 fills a much needed void in the RPG market, and I can't wait to play this one 2D12 months after its proposed release date of August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment