Friday, September 28, 2012

Thirty One Days of Fun But Hard Work



Not a lot to post today, but that doesn't mean I'm not posting. I'm thoroughly committed to seeing through my plan of "Thirty One Days of Horror," filled to the brim with horror movies, as well as some book and game reviews. It's a lot of fun, and I used my free time while the wife and child were away to get a jump start on it, but I will see this through. Trying to watch each film right before reviewing them....it's much more satisfying to talk about the movie in question with it fresh in mind.

So....more later! I'll post other stuff for Friday if any interesting news pops up.

For today, I offer some cool images to segue September into October....my favorite month of the year:



Horror and Dark Art Widescreen 218 Wallpaper

































No comments:

Post a Comment