Friday, February 10, 2012

The Traveller Effect - or is it the Mongoose Effect???

I've been running Traveller on off-Saturdays now, and its looking ot be a permanent system for a while. This is good! It is also the only night I am truly looking forward to. Not because my other game nights aren't awesome, but because there's something really cool about having all the rules in one book (or even a handful of books) that all fit in the grip of a single appendage (i.e. hand).

Mongoose's digest size Legend and LBB series for Traveller are very kick ass like this. I'm going to add Mutant Epoch, C&C, T&T 7.5, Advanced Fighting Fantasy and probably a few others to the list. I will dream for a bit of what life would be like if I limited myself exclusively to RPGs that could be carried in their entirety without a sense of want in one hand. Ahhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment