Sunday, June 8, 2014

Runequest 6 free basic rules

Well this surprised me....Design Mechanism now has a free lite version of the Runequest 6 rules right here. Interesting....I sense an ongoing trend.....

Some points about this Basic free version of Runequest worth noting:

1. this is a full featured game. You get everything you need to run Runequest, for free, for a very long time.

2. This version has theism and folk magic, so other options such as sorcery are reserved in the main rules.

3. it's gorgeously illustrated. I suspect if they offered a POD version it would sell well.

4. It still uses that font that makes the damned book painful for me to read due to what I assume is some exotic mental/visual glitch in my brain (the damned curliques around the "sp," "st" and elsewhere make reading this font very annoying for some reason).

Check it out! The price is right...



No comments:

Post a Comment