Friday, July 8, 2022

Vacation Haul!

 I took off on a family vacation with a range of family members on my wife's side, most of whom I had never met before, and only knew a couple of them from our wedding day years and years ago, so it was an interesting experience. It was a road trip that took us through Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississipi, Alabama, Georgia and most of Florida (or so it felt like). Aside from getting my first sampling of the South in all its ignominious glory....and as a product of the Southwest and Northwest US let me tell ya, I was experiencing some serious culture shock!...while we were in Florida we did a little local game store shopping, and found one store in particular (I need to find the name again) that had one of the best RPG, minis and board game selections I have ever seen in my entire life.

In the course of spending way too much money there I snagged lots of stuff: 

Carbon 2185 RPG (a 5E-based Cyberpunk RPG)

The Spy Game RPG (another 5E based modern espionage RPG)

The newest edition of Hunter: The Reckoning

They Came from Beneath the Sea

They Came from Beyond the Grave

Mutant Year Zero and loads of supplements and cards that I had not previously kept up with

The Starship Infernal (a sort of beer and pretzels lite edition of Mothership)

More games I have forgotten about (will have to dig deeper into the box).

...So yeah, a lot of stuff. And that's not even listing the stuff my wife bought (lots of paints and minis). 


Anyway, I'm ploughing through all of this now and will talk more about some of these finds soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment