Saturday, April 2, 2022

Tri-Fold Module Follow-Up: An Exercise in Designing with Brevity

 As a quick follow-up (we'll see if it's quick by the time I'm done writing) I think I'll try an experiment and take three properties that I know of and turn them in to tri-fold modules. The intent is to make them useable in Mothership or perhaps another system, such as Traveller or BRP/CoC, but the goal is to create a tri of short scenarios that model from known sources that I think, when framed as tri-fold mini adventures, make a lot of sense. The three candidates I am picking:

Dead Space

Returnal

The Thing (1981)

We'll see how it goes!

Okay, gotta go get my fourth booster, just got an opening, so this is indeed short. Yes, that says something about my age if I am eligible for a fourth booster. Later...!

No comments:

Post a Comment