Friday, September 9, 2022

Dungeons & Dragons Premium 3.5 Edition Books are now POD

 Amazingly, Drivethrurpg now lists the 3.5 premium Player's Handbook and the 3.5 premium Dungeon Master's Guide as being available in both softcover and hardcover in print on demand....fingers crossed the Monster Manual will follow soon! This is pretty amazing....as time has gone by my appreciation for this edition has been enhanced over the years as the one that ended up being closest to the "sweet spot" of what I enjoyed most about D&D (even with its many foibles, warts and grappling rules). 

Though I enjoy D&D 5th edition, it is supremely nice to also be able to go back to an edition --and era-- when the game was considerably less politicized on social media, and still intrinsically meant to be played as-is with physical rulebooks. 

I have the original premium edition reprints, but this will give me an excuse to pick up new copies I can use and abuse as table copies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment