Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Skills in 4E

So The Fat Hero listed an interesting site presenting a nice PDF presenting three optional approaches to more detailed skills in 4E right here. It's pretty cool, and if you are like me and enjoy using detailed skills as both a mechanism to help define your character better as well as interesting story devices and plot implements, this is a pretty handy little book, and worth taking a look at if you want to add some depth back in the the 4E skill mechanics (without upsetting the apple cart of balance).



Shameless Plug! I of course worked up a detailed skill system for OSRIC not long ago which I have recently been adapting to Swords & Wizardry (it's a pretty straight-foward conversion).

So yeah, I likes me some skillz...

No comments:

Post a Comment