Friday, October 16, 2015

Kickstarter Report: The Lost Lands: Borderland Provinces, Tome of Beasts roars along, and Delta Green is confusing?

It looks like Frog God's latest will be a menagerie of books that all tie into the Lost Lands setting. The Kickstarter is out, and it's offering your preferred edition (Pathfinder, D&D 5E or S&W). I'm in at the $95 level, which I think gets me one of each of the books in print.



If you want to see how to make a Kickstarter confusing, check out the Delta Green RPG! Is it just me or is that a serious mess to wade through? I'd like to back it at a level that says "Pay this and we will give you one of each book you need," but it's kind of hard to figure out which tier that is....when you need a matrix to try and assess backer levels and rewards I kind of think maybe you're doing it wrong....

Meanwile, Kobold Press's Tome of Beasts roars along at over X4 its target as of this writing....



Latest Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls update is in as well, and Rick is indicating that all hard covers, including the special editions, are now done and they have 500 to ship out. I may at last see my copy....possibly before I see Primeval Thule, which is itself steamrolling along, and according to the latest update it's about to go to press in time for a post-Thanksgiving release (barring completion of the add-ons). Only downer is the add-ons will ship with the core to those who ordered it all (i.e. me) which suggested that I might not see my book in December if the add-ons aren't complete and printed by then...we shall see.



1 comment: