Wednesday, May 15, 2013

AD&D 2E Premium Edition Books Out (and an interesting podcast)



The AD&D 2nd Edition reprints are now out!

Can't decide if I'm going to get them or not. In the interim, there's a great podcast on WotC's site about the inception of 2nd edition right here, featuring an interview with Steve Winter. Fun stuff to listen to, and I am sure bits of it will rankle some of the hardcore pre-2E fans who disliked where the game went, but you know me...I consider 2E the edition that actually got me back into AD&D, and also made getting games together in college a much easier experience, and it was pretty much my go-to system for the 90s.

Well....I imagine if I do get them I could then unleash an unholy mashup of Labyrinth Lord, Castles & Crusades, AD&D 2nd edition and B/X D&D upon the world sometime. It would be....pretty much what we all do, I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment