Friday, September 23, 2011

Tome of Horrors Complete - Second Printing! Excellent



A spot of good news for those who have limited funds, money tied up in more important (albeit less fun) things, or babies on the way, thus preventing you from dropping $100 on a pre-order limited print book: The Tome of Horrors Complete will get a second print run of 2,000 copies in the "unlimited" edition, as a direct result of Paizo's virtual fire sale of the tome on their own main page, ripping through 1,000 copies and demonstrating to Frog God Games that More Must be Made. So, I may indeed end up with a copy of my own, eventually! And one I will have no problem using and abusing, too.

My only regret now is that I did not manage to pre-order a copy of the S&W edition, but with any luck maybe I'll snag the PDF, or spot one on Ebay sometime in the future. As morbid as it may seem, perhaps some aging grognard will perish in a cheeto and beer accident, and his well-meaning aunt will mistake the book for a phone book or doorstop and put it on "Auntie Emma's Carebear Collectibles and Other Fine Things" on Ebay for $1 starting bid or $10 buy-it-now. Ahhhh that would be nice.



Because I wonder if there's a blog out there with an old crazy woman and Orcus on the same page. Well damnit, now there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment