Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cthulhu Dark Ages 3rd Edition is Live


Just got notice, but the PDF for Cthulhu Dark Ages 3rd edition is now available over on Chaosium.com here! Great news, easily one of my favorite eras of Call of Cthulhu, and a valuable resource for any historical medieval gaming buff as well (if you don't mind some mythos in the mix). I just downloaded my copy and it's a gorgeous full color book with a great deal of attention put to it, I can already tell. I will try to formulate a more proper review soon.

Dark Ages Cthulhu has been out of print for a while now, after the CoC 7E Kickstarter edition which was essentially put out to pasture shortly after the Chaosium shake-up, the reason being the book that was released did not meet Chaosium's standards as they should be. For a great example of what those standards are (and why they make a difference) you should check this one out!


No comments:

Post a Comment