Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dyverse shows off how Diverse the OSR Blogosphere is

Thanks to Tenkar's Tavern for pointing out this blog. Chris Atkins' Dyvers is, aside from an interesting blog, also providing the most comprehensive directory of active and dark OSR related blogs out there. He even says some nice things about RoC so fair disclosure and all that! If you'd like to expand your range of blog options for gaming online this is a fine resource....I have discovered quite a few blogs I'd never heard of before but wish I had just in the last few dozen minutes' browsing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    Since posting the link I've had about thirty more blogs to add to the list, which I'll be doing over the weekend. I had no idea it would get this much traction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OSR and gaming blogs are prodigious but hard to find. A directory like you've created is something I think a lot of people will be happy to have access to.

      Delete
  2. So many new places to go and articles to read!

    ReplyDelete