Monday, September 30, 2013

30 Days of Dungeons & Dragons Day 30

Day 30 - Best DM You've Had

Is my wife reading this? Okay honey then it's you!

.
.
.
.
.
My wife is a good DM, but I'll make a confession...there's only one game I ever think of when I think back to "games I have enjoyed" and it was put on by my friend Terry back in my Tucson days. He wanted to try DMing, but had little experience. That said, he did a great straight-forward adventure involving my paladin hunting down an errant lich, and it was a damned good game.

My wife once ran an adventure in 4E in which I was a mage looking for mysteries of an ancient ruin in the deep north, while being harried by angry kobolds. I liked that one a lot, too.


That's it for the 30 Day D&D Challenge! Coming up Next: The Month of Halloween Returns! Can I manage a 31 day schedule for that month, or will I stick to an every-other day format like I normally do? Time will tell!

(Hint: I will write blogs in clusters; I had days most of the blogs for September written and pre-loaded on day one, and the rest finished a week later; if I tried to just write one a day I'd never get it done! Gotta use the time when I have it. As I write this it is Sept. 9th, and I have blogs pre-loaded daily through 10/3...)

No comments:

Post a Comment